Re:_[vox]_ACM_article:_'Study:_IT_Budgets_Opening_Up_to_Linux'

Re:_[vox]_ACM_article:_'Study:_IT_Budgets_Opening_Up_to_Linux'

Of course, over time, more and more companies "get
it". Usually, because of factors like market share,
etc. It *is* a lot funner to work for a company that's
already "on board" rather than a company that's not.
The pigs won't fly until they smell sufficient amounts
of dollars...
ERic