Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

> Don't think like a tech when reading these articles, think like a
> manager who needs to make desicians that will keep him employeed and
> making house payments.  Then use these articles to make inroads into
> YOUR corporate envirnment.  :)
>
> -sp

Been there, done that.  I've given up trying to make a dent in
corporate attitudes.  It's like trying to teach pigs to fly.
I think anyone who has gone through this will know what I mean.

Instead, my intent is to work with organizations that already
"get it", and help them use open source solutions to gain
competitive advantages over those who don't.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/