January 6: Social gathering

[vox] programming linux games

dear all,

i just got the word from loki; we can get the 25% discount on their new book
"programming linux games" without having to order 10 books.  so far, we're
ordering books for:

stephen helms
bill kendrick
lugod
peter salzman

i'm offering to ship the book free of charge to anyone who doesn't normally
make the lugod meetings.

anyone else want in on the order?  bill, did you get a chance to post this to
dgdc and lug-nuts yet?

i'd like to place the order by the end of the week.

pete