Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

Re: [vox] ACM article: 'Study: IT Budgets Opening Up to Linux'

Having read the article, I still have no idea what it's
talking about.  Anyone who focuses on "market success"
(presumably measured in dollars) of free and open source
software has got to be missing the point.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/