Re: [vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

Re: [vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

Basic stuff is cool.  I'm looking forward to paying more attention to how masking works and the layer transparencies stuff.

The title banner is 6 layers, I did the tagline on one layer, the blkmtn.org on another and the shadow is it's own, this lets me add www. or leaf. and change the tagline to maintain consistency before I export to a gif.