Re: [vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

Re: [vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

My personal pages are virtually plain text, and I like
to keep things simple. Be that as it may, you *have*
done a very nice job: tasteful, yet functional and
pleasing to the eye. I think I will upgrade the
appearance of some of my sites some time in the
future. Thanks for sharing.

ERic