[vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

[vox] re: looking forward to Mondays GIMP overview

Bill,

After your speach on the GIMP at SacLUG, I got inspired and redid both my site's.

Before it was all static plain colors, now I've got a whole bunch of gradients, some spiffy home made banners and a cool homemade logo.

Yes, I realize that my site breaks some design rules, but it's a hobby site so what the hell.  :)  Ultimately, the LEAF site is going to have it's own theme, but the old site had to go, it clashed something fierce.

Now that I've played around with GIMP some, I believe I'll get more out of your overview.

Thanks,
-sp
http://www.blkmtn.org
http://leaf.blkmtn.org