Re: [vox] Here's the info on TechCoire you were looking for (or not)

Re: [vox] Here's the info on TechCoire you were looking for (or not)

Well I'll ask them where the mail list comes from... there was
some discussion about Techcoire on vox a while back; that probably
had something to do with it.

And no offense taken, Pete.  :-)

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/