Re: [vox] Here's the info on TechCoire you were looking for (or not)

Re: [vox] Here's the info on TechCoire you were looking for (or not)

It's not spam.

Techcoire is a nonprofit organization of tech entrepreneurs.
I've been to their last couple of meetings because I'm an
entrepreneur and am interested in meeting like-minded folks.
Currently they seem to be mostly focused on venture capital
issues.

I've very recently donated web hosting services to them on my
RH7.1 colo box at Omsoft.  It's accepting X connections because
I'm planning to offer accounts that include X (VNC) logins.
If you see any security issues with that, let me know.  Pete,
you have my permission to try hacking into it.  :-)

Thanks for noticing the portmapper running... I don't think I
had any need for it.

I expect Techcoire will start using their mail account shortly.
Like I said, it's new.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/