[vox] August Maxim Group Open Forum Tech. Discussion Meeting

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:03:12 -0400
From: "Joshua K. Gurin" <jgurin@maximgroup.com>
Subject: August OFTD Meeting Announcement ...  :)
To: jgurin@maximgroup.com

Hello Everyone~!

Maxim Group in Sacramento is very pleased to announce the August meeting
of the

OPEN FORUM TECHNOLOGY DICUSSION

held, as always, on the 4th Tuesday of the month = Tuesday, August 28th
from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at Maxim Group's Response Road office at
1651 Response Road, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA, 95815 in the
Third Floor of the Bank of the West Building at the corner of Challenge
& Response!   :)

The votes are in, and the topic for this month will be ... ... ...
WEB SITE USABILITY AND ACCESSABILITY

Our illustrious panel speakers for this Month will be ...
William Pantoja and Richard Gorremans, both of whom are venerated
consultants in the fields of web site development and web based
applications.

As always, seating is limited to only those lucky few who RSVP their
seat in advance of the meeting date.  So either reply to this email,
give your primary Maxim Group contact a call, or just give me a call at
(916) 286-2122 and let us know you will be attending so we that can save
your seat and order the correct amount of food.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!  Web Site Usability is an
extremely important and seldom addressed topic in the world of
Consulting.  We expect a high amount of interaction from the meeting's
attendees, so don't be shy!  :~)

One last note:  Maxim Group in Sacramento has a current great Oracle
Programming Contract Position that just happens to be available.  If any
of you are interested or know of someone else that might be, please
don't hesitate to let us know.  I have included a very brief excerpt on
the job as an attachment to this email, just in case.  :)

See you all there!  :)

Josh Gurin
Maxim Group, Sacramento.
(916) 286-2122