[vox] Here's the info on TechCoire you were looking for (or not)

[vox] Here's the info on TechCoire you were looking for (or not)

i think we have way more firepower here on vox-tech, but if anyone is
interested, here it is.  frankly, i don't even remember emailing them.
i wonder if this could possibly be spam.

anyway, if anyone checks it out and thinks it might be a good resource, i'd
like to hear some reviews and comments.  otherwise, i'm greeting this with a
giant yawn.

just the fact that an email from "sacramento's premier networking group" is
coming from a yahoo account is enough to make me chuckle slightly.

in case anyone is interested, their website's X11 and sunrpc ports are open.

pete

----- Forwarded message from TechCoire Sacramento <techcoire@yahoo.com> -----