Re: [vox] lugod website

William Kendrick wrote:

> I like animated GIFs. ;)
>
> -bill!

It's not that kind of animated GIF, Bill.

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"...a lion wants to eat an antelope's body, but the antelope has very
different plans for its body. This is not normally regarded as
competition for a resource, but logically it is hard to see why
not." - Richard Dawkins.