Re: [vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

Rusty Minden wrote:

> I think me smells another lover of BOFH :-)
> Rusty

You mean the Master?  Yes, I am a student. *grin*

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"...a lion wants to eat an antelope's body, but the antelope has very
different plans for its body. This is not normally regarded as
competition for a resource, but logically it is hard to see why
not." - Richard Dawkins.