Re: [vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

Re: [vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

I am using SuSE 7.2 as my Distro of choice. It has got to be the Geeko that
came with the boxed set really :-) If you are interested we are having an
InstallFest on Sunday. Great time to be had and a more casual setting for
getting to know your new LUG Nuts.
Rusty