Re: [vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

Re: [vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

If you want to work at a big, heartless corporation
you can give that a shot... If so, reply back to me.
We do mostly unix, but some of our best people have
come from Linux/BSD world. It is in Rancho Cordova,
quite a little drive from Davis.
ERic