[vox] [kara@luci.org: COMMERCIAL: BRU offer for LUG members]

[ BRU is a popular backup/restore package for Unix/Linux ]

Dear LUG member,

Our way of saying thanks from the new TOLIS Group for your past support of
BRU[tm] Backup & Restore Utility . . .

LUG MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT ON ALL BRU PURCHASES.  SIMPLY
REFERENCE CODE B1601E TO RECEIVE THIS SPECIAL PRICING.

Key employees of former Enhanced Software Technologies have formed The TOLIS
Group, Inc., and have purchased the BRU technology rights from the Atipa
Corporation.

Our acquisition bespeaks our resolve to continue the fine tradition of BRU,
and were building our company upon this core group to continue to serve the
Linux, Unix, and Windows markets.  (New products coming)

The TOLIS Group will be providing new backup and disaster recovery products
that will provide the highest reliability and value.  Please visit our new
Web site at www.tolisgroup.com to read our press release announcement, and
check us out.

Our commitment to the advancement of Linux as a world-class operating system
continues.  TOLIS will provide LUGs with a free NFR (Not For Resale) copy of
BRU for their use in addition to the 20% discount on product purchases.

The support of the LUG membership in the past has been very much
appreciated, and we look forward to continue serving you as the new TOLIS
Group!

Yours in Backup,

The TOLIS Group team
1.800.998.8649