[vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

[vox] Going to be moving to Davis-Good evening :-)

Hi there,

   Hope everyone is doing good. I'll be moving to Davis next month, and
it seems like a nice place.

Just wondering, anyone know of anyone needing any Linux people with
experience for work? Been checking around and sending out resume's for
the past month, but no-one has yet even replied to a single application.
Did not help that I got layed off by Penguin computing either...Hate to
ask the list this on my first posting :-(. Flame away.

I am using SuSE 7.2 as my distro. Guess I like lizards :-). I do have a
lot of experience with Redhat from my time at Penguin.

Why am I moving to Davis? Simple, my wife goes to the university there
starting next month, so I have to invade :-).

Be seeing you at your next meeting on the 20th with a little bit of luck!

Many kind regards,

Matthew Johnson