Re: [vox] PacBell DSL alternatives

I can't get no satisfaction... until about Dec. also.
I have the feeling that PacBell doesn't make much on
DSL, and therefore, do not have pressing desire to
roll out the service faster to unserved areas. It's
kind of a shame, really, because they *should* be able
to make a decent margin on their service, but the
market has dictated otherwise. Oh well. We can all
wait together... BTW: I can't get cable yet either,
DOH! You'd think if I have a cable line to my house, I
could get internet over cable. Does anyone know what
is involved with that? Nevertheless, I'd prefer DSL
anyway. Good luck.
Eric