Re: [vox] PacBell DSL alternatives

At 03:19 PM 8/9/01 -0700, Joseph wrote:

After he looked a bit razzed that I had numerous Linux boxen laying
about (and one Sparc4) he asked if I was going to attach any of them to
the hub.  I said "yes".  He proceeds "But we don't...".

Me: "...support Linux? Yes, I know.  But if I am running this much
steroid-crazed hardware, do you think I am going to need a whole lot of
support from you guys?"

Tech: "Guess not."

Classic. This sounds like a panel straight from the User Friendly or Evil Geniuses in a Nutshell books by Illiad. http://www.userfriendly.org/

John C. Alden, jcalden@ucdavis.edu & jcalden_www@yahoo.com