Re: [vox] PacBell DSL alternatives

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> This is the last straw.
>
> These idiots tried hooking up DSL at our _old_ house after knowing where
> we live for months.  This is the last chance I'm giving these people.
> I've been on the phone upwards of 45mins (most of it old hold or yelling
> at the people at the other end)
>
> Should I just tell PacBell to bite me and go with Omsoft?

I'm sorry. I can't believe they're such idiots with your account. geez.

I'm going through the same question. I ordered pacbell DSL, since the
service (when we actually had it!) was always pretty good. However, the
longer they take to get back to me, the more I'm thinking about cancelling
the order and going with omsoft.

jessica