January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] PacBell DSL alternatives

I have been with PACBELL DSL for almost 2 years here in Woodland. They
didn't support Linux then and they don't now. SO do I care NO! I use what I
want and when I want it. I admit the first couple of months with pacbell
there were some growing pains, but I don't think I would take any other
route. Remember who ever you go with in DSL you are still using PACBELL
infrastructure. An I still have a static IP at the single rate before they
went dynamic. Anyway I am happy with it and would recommend any one for it.
                                                        Derb