Re: [vox] PacBell DSL alternatives

I don't know...PacBell so far has not anal-raped me in any way that
would require the jaws-of-life like the last time I tried getting DSL.
I set up a Win2K box for them, they told me when they were coming
by....I let the trained rhesus monkey sent over to the d-mark, and 2
hours later I was searching for all the pr0n, 0 day warez and mp3s I
could find ;)

After he looked a bit razzed that I had numerous Linux boxen laying
about (and one Sparc4) he asked if I was going to attach any of them to
the hub.  I said "yes".  He proceeds "But we don't...".

Me: "...support Linux? Yes, I know.  But if I am running this much
steroid-crazed hardware, do you think I am going to need a whole lot of
support from you guys?"

Tech: "Guess not."