[vox] help: linuxcare rescue

hey all,

i ordered some business card sized rectangular disks.  i'm going to
experiment writing to them.  if it works, i'd like to donate a bunch of them
to lugod and give copies of the linuxcare rescue CD to all lert members and
IF attendees.

the trouble is, my own copy of the linuxcare cd has gone awol at one of our
IF's or perhaps a lert call.   can some kind soul email me a ddump of the
disk (it's only 50MB) or lend me theirs for a night?

thanks!
pete