[vox] Security links / linux related

Hello Everyone,

I have collected a few lilnks related to computer security. These should
*not* be considered a list for modeling proper computer security, but
instead is really jus a list of some things I have found useful in my work
as an admin.

You might find something fun here - e.g. locksmith stuff for those that
want info on it, see the end of the doc...

Locksmithing is all about the physical security aspects. (I think physical
security is the most important and is the foundation of a good security
model since physical access often equates to being able to "root" a box.

http://mike.passwall.com/secure.html

Enjoy,
-ME