[vox] [gmate@gmate.com: Hello, Linux lovers!]

----- Forwarded message from gmate@gmate.com -----

Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:49:19 +0900
From: gmate@gmate.com
Subject: Hello, Linux lovers!
To: <lugod@lugod.org>

Hello, Linux lovers!

We at G.Mate, Inc. have researched and developed Embedded Linux PDA
uninterruptedly. We have also been running the developer site for
activating Linux environment and for sharing invaluable knowledge and
thoughts of all Linux developers in the world. To add more useful
contents and more convenient interfaces, we have renewed the developer
site ( www.yopydeveloper.org <http://www.yopydeveloper.org> ) with our
mind hoping to serve each of you sincerely. It must be from G.Mate,
Inc.'desire for making outstanding development of Mobile Linux area
through discussing new technologies of the area freely in this site.

We are also willing to do our best for working together with all of you
with our new edging technology. We wish that every single developer in
the world can direct his or her eyes to the site and talk together and
advise us for the Linux world.

Best Regards

G.Mate, Inc. www.gmate.com <http://www.gmate.com>

----- End forwarded message -----