January 6: Social gathering

[vox] Mac OS X talk

I've spoken with someone from the Sacramento office of Apple Computer
to see if they could drop by to talk about OS X at some point.

A Cocoa Developer has offered to drop by LUGOD on October 2nd, and was
wondering what kinds of things we'd like to hear about.  He's mentioned
that MacOS 10.1 is due out in September, and will have Samba support, and
some other Unix-y things.

I told him we'd probably be willing to listen about anything (since
almost nobody here except Henry even knows what these "McIntosh" things
are ;) ), but that I'd poll the group.

So... topic suggestions?

-bill!
root@lugod.org