[vox] [OT] junk mail redux

i found something that people may be interested in.

apparently, you can fill out a USPS form that makes it criminal for someone
to send you mail.  the trouble is that you have to fill one form out for each
person sending you junk mail.  and it doesn't stop them from *selling* your
mailing info to other direct marketers.

but it's still a good avenue to combat junk mail.

http://www.junkbusters.com/dmlaws.html#facsimiles

pete