[vox] Speakers needed

Is anyone in the club willing and available to talk at some upcoming
LUGOD meeting?

I'm waiting to hear back from IBM on when they can send someone to come
talk, so depending on the date you pick, you might get bumped.
(I try to give priority to speakers who come from the Bay Area or beyond.
Sorry!)

Anyway, the open dates we currently have are:

  Mon Aug 20
  Tue Sep  4
  Mon Sep 17
  Tue Oct  2

and any meeting date in and after November.

Thanks!