Re: [vox] Pre-Install-Fest Question

> Okay -help me with 'POST' -not sure what it stands for...

Power On Self Test.  Sorry for the jargon.  What I mean is
if it will boot up anything, it will probably run Linux.

> (btw - I almost got Red Hat Workstaton 7.1 on, but kept getting various
>  errors -one of said I needed new disk, but Red Hat would NOT replace
> them, saying it was my hardware...<sigh>)

I'm not sure what you mean but it could very well be
flakey hardware.  I wouldn't trust any motherboard that
the vendor doesn't want their name on.

-- Rod
http://www.sunsetsystems.com/