Re: [vox] Pre-Install-Fest Question

> --- Tom <Hwy101@accessbee.com> wrote:
> > Being I have this Motherboard that I don't have Name
> > or Info about
> <snip>
> Thanks - Tom
>
> Why don't you just look it up on... "Tom's Hardware"?
> ;)
> ERic

It has no name on it - no number -golden in color is the biggest
feature with Year 2000 compliant being the only extranious working on
it -sigh- clone (probably china) from the traveling computer show
<yeah, I know better now> - what little date I have is packed away
somewhere in StorageLand... in plain box... <doah!>...

Need I go on...?  Tom

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...
(*)/ (*)    Do you like Biking?