[vox] anyone got a spare serial cable?

I thought I'd post this before trundling down to CompUSA and giving them
my (rare) cash. Just got an external modem and it doesn't have a cable. It
has a 25 pin connector and the box we have has a 9 pin. Anyone willing to
trade for a couple of beers/slice of pie etc.?

johnmc.
--
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-707-447-0292 (home) .
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-   -   -     (cell) .