January 6: Social gathering

[vox] moving out sale:

So I am moving into new digs soon...so I am selling/giving away more
stuff:

For sale:

1. 1 P2 slot processor (500mhz) - make an offer

For giveaway:

A small box of random memory sticks of various capacities. Do I send
them to Pete, William, Henry or someone else?

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.linux.com
z at valinux dot com	| 	www.enlightenment.org