Re: [vox] Replacement Power Supply Suggestions

Re: [vox] Replacement Power Supply Suggestions

How about connecting a voltmeter to your -5V outputs of your power supply and checking the voltage when it is running? Don't ask me the details of which pin is -5V and how to hookup you voltmeter appropriately because I don't know. If the voltage is OK, then maybe something is wrong with your motherboard.

Good Luck!
Edwin