Re: [vox] Asking for trouble before I go :)

Re: [vox] Asking for trouble before I go :)

I like it, but you might want to add alt="" to all the little images at the top.  Lynx yields a lot of [ban-<var>.gif] placeholders without 'em, makes it hard to get to the info for text and visually impared users.

Just my $0.02 worth, looks great otherwise!

-- Geoffrey

begin  Yamara quotation: