Re: [vox] Latest Microsoft Tricks

On Thursday 05 July 2001 01:47, ME wrote:

> Time will tell, but I think after the complaints are made,
> businesses will still buy it, and computer vendors will still ship
> it and once one person in your organization has and uses it to
> create files for sending as attachments, others will desire to have
> it as well....
[remainder deleted]

These are not new tricks, but old ones that MS is pushing to the limit.

This is going to sound a bit corny, but... having just celebrated
Independence Day, we might remember that people *are* capable of
saying "enough is enough".  I can think of more than a few
similarities between Microsoft and King George.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/