[vox] handspring 802.11b

After spending almost a month away on business/family visits I came home to a new Xircom Springport 802.11b module for my handspring.   In a word it's actually kinda cool.  I can get email, surf, even VNC to other systems in household.  I'm able to telnet to my linux box (but would like to see 80x25 someday).   It comes with blazer (a handspring browser), multimail and some other apps.  It has its own battery that's supposed to be good for up to two hours.  I have too much housework to catch up on to test that fully.

So if you have a wireless home and a handspring then I recommend it.

bobm: