Re: [vox] [OT] junk mail (physical, not UCE) (fwd)

Re: [vox] [OT] junk mail (physical, not UCE) (fwd)

I forward all of my spam (with full headers on, of course), to
spamcop@spamcop.net.

You get a mail back with a link to the spamcop.net site--the service analyses
the headers of the offending mail and figures out where it orignated from.
You have the option of selecting which hosts to complain to. It also adds
open relays to the ORBS database--stuff like that.

I'm too lazy to parse apart each header, so that's why I use the service.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

"There is no case...there never was! It's all just a joke, a big joke!"
--Former Inspector Wollenski