Re: [vox] [OT] junk mail (physical, not UCE)

Re: [vox] [OT] junk mail (physical, not UCE)

> i respond to each and every single piece of spam, with absolutely no
> exception.  and i'm relentless.  using nslookup, whois and traceroute, i
send
> complaints to loads and loads of people, including 2 or 3 sites upstream
from
> the place that sent the spam, dns servers, noc's, the offending host and
> every host which obviously belongs to the same domain that gets listed
with
> traceroute.  it's kind of the "this car is insured by smith and wesson"
type
> of response.

You wanna tell me how to do that?  I've tried it before, but I find that
most IPs are spoofed, and I can't find where it actually came from.

It's a felony in Norway to send spam.  But then they let convicted murderers
out on the weekends, if they ask.  pfft.  Anyway, if more countries made it
a felony, I bet we would see a lot less.