[vox] some interesting links for Win to Linux converts

[vox] some interesting links for Win to Linux converts

Greetings,

I stumbled across this site while surfing today.  Interesting reading for some.
'Thing to know converting from Windows to Linux'
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-faq/?open&l=805,t=grl,p=LinuxFAQ

The IBM site in general here has lots of nice stuff.
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/papers.nsf/dw/linux-papers-bytitle?OpenDocument&Count=500

That's all for now.

-sp