Re: [vox] dBay

> On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 02:17:01PM -0700, zeruch [Joseph Estevao
Arruda] wr=
> ote:
> > 3. Matrox G400 - make offer
>
> $25
According to www.pricewatch.com a refurbished G400 is going for about $50.
Tempting... very tempting...
Do you have all the cables and stuff to work with Dual Head? And the
Video capture stuff as well?
(Or am I thinking of a different model number...)

> > 4. Matrox G200 - make offer
>
> $10
>
> (Probaly rediculously low, but I would use these on servers, so video
speed
> is not important.)
>
> --=20
> Henry House
BTW
First Post! (My first to vox that is...)

-Tom
tlburnett@ucdavis.edu
tom@gamerzday.com