Re: [vox] dBay

tlburnett@ucdavis.edu wrote:

> > On Sun, Jul 22, 2001 at 02:17:01PM -0700, zeruch [Joseph Estevao
> Arruda] wr=
> > ote:
> > > 3. Matrox G400 - make offer
> >
> > $25
> According to www.pricewatch.com a refurbished G400 is going for about $50.
> Tempting... very tempting...
> Do you have all the cables and stuff to work with Dual Head? And the
> Video capture stuff as well?

It's not the dual head (the original G4s were not).

> (Or am I thinking of a different model number...)

Yes.

And BTW, for dual head on a card, nothing beats an Nvidia PCI DH
(32mb)...very nice.

> First Post! (My first to vox that is...)

Welcome aboard.  And no Natalie Portman Naked and Petrified on
CowboyNeals lap comments please...

> -Tom
> tlburnett@ucdavis.edu
> tom@gamerzday.com

So, has anyone else gone to gamerzday.com and thought about registration
for their latest event...I'm debating it.

Joseph Estevao Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	www.sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems	|	www.linux.com
z at valinux dot com	| 	www.enlightenment.org