Re: [vox] where did my sawfish go?

It would appear that, on Sun, 22 Jul 2001, John McDonnell said:

> upgraded to Ximian Gnome 1.4. Sawfish *still* won't start.

problem solved. My librep wasn't updated. I got the latest, tried
installing it and RPM told me that v. 13.x was newer than v. 14 (something
tells me I need to send RPM back to school ;) ) so I forced the install
and all works great. Bye bye twm!

Now I only have to wait for my first payche[que|ck] to ditch this P200 for
a Duron 800 (and a super sweet new case.... and a Logitech Optical Wheel
Mouse and....)!

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-707-447-4210 (home) .