[vox] where did my sawfish go?

 - c r o s s p o s t e d -

Morning all again,
this machine is driving me up the walls!
I managed to get a working RH 7.1 install on it but all of a sudden,
Sawfish refused to start. I tried upgrading it, got odd errors, so I
upgraded to Ximian Gnome 1.4. Sawfish *still* won't start.

I have reverted to using twm but I *hate* it. Any ideas on where I should
look?

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-707-446-7229 (home) .