January 6: Social gathering

[vox] [OT] My e-mail reading habits...

Dear friends,

Due to my moving to Novato, and not having DSL and not having my own phone
line until the end of August, I won't be able to check my mails as much as
I used to for a while.  For vox/vox-tech, I'll be scanning through the
mail topics and respond only to those that interest me.  I'll be checking
e-mails less often, usually at nights, but I will read all the personally
addressed e-mails.  As for Slashdot, maybe I can sneak that into my work
hours or post-work hours, and claim it's for furthering my education in
science and technology :)

BTW, my moving today went very well.  I shall thus be less visible in
Davis...  I'll try to make it to the meetings as often as I can, though,
but I'll probably get to them late (I get off at 6pm, and it takes 1 hour
and 20 minutes to get to Davis).  Please drag on the meetings as long as
you can so I don't miss too much :)

Thanks!

-Mark

--