Re: [vox] Weird httpd access log entries

On 21 Jul 2001 ekengelhard@sagresdiscovery.com wrote:
> Sure I heard of code red.
>I even pointed out Bill Kendrick's article submission on slashdot to this
>list. I suppose I was so smug about only running linux servers (I was
>already drinking beer) that I did not even bother to read about the
>probe. I just checked my external web server at work and found the same
>probes. Well, time for another homebrew!

<contrite>Yeah, after I sent it, it occurred to me that it sounded
"know-it-all", when I meant it to sound "mock surprised."  Curse text
formats and their lack of <tongue in cheek> tags!  :)

--nicole twn
who does not, in fact, know "it" all nor any subset of "it"

***
The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers." --Bill Gates, in _The Road Ahead_