Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

Re: [vox] No DSL, no cable -- options? [amended]

* Nicole Carlson <nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu> [010712 12:04], about

:I can see it now... the LUGOD DSL Co-op...  :)

	Why not?  It could be like http://www.sbay.org/   (which, in its
ideal form, would have everyone backing each other up if their internet
access went down for whatever reason.)

	(If anyone is interested in more info, they're having their monthly
social this saturday.. forget where offhand, let me know if you want to
know.. ;^)

>-- End of excerpt from Nicole Carlson

	-Ajay

--