[vox] Sept 16th multi-LUG IF in the works...

[vox] Sept 16th multi-LUG IF in the works...

Brian Lavender (sacLUG) has contacted Access Sacramento, and it looks
like we have a place to meet to hold a large Installfest.

It will be on Sunday, September 16th.  As the rest of the details are
ironed out, we'll post more!

Keep an eye out!

-bill!
root@lugod.org