January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] Any businesses in line-of-sight of 5th and Pena?

Re: [vox] Any businesses in line-of-sight of 5th and Pena?

Rod et all,
    Yep, tried to go with a CLEC (NewEdge, both through OmSoft and through
MegaPath).  Their reply was that since the neighborhood was serviced by a
residential gateway and there wasn't a direct copper line, that the only way
they could provide service is through IDSL (DSL over a ISDN line).  Since this
isn't upgradable later to SDSL if the RG does get partitioned, we'd like to
avoid spending the money ($500+) on the slower equipment if we can...

-- Geoffrey, who's right now cursing the SBC's first born...