[vox] Tentative Multi-LUG Installfest in September!!!

[vox] Tentative Multi-LUG Installfest in September!!!

Brian Lavender (sacLUG), Verbus Counts (RoseLUG), and myself (LUGOD)
are working out plans to hold a multi-LUG installfest in Sacramento
(hopefully at the Coloma Community Center) on Sunday, September 16th.

We're going to try to confirm the date and location ASAP so we can hit all
of the local press with calendar items, classified ads, etc.

Once everything's set in stone, we'll announce it officially. :)

-bill!
root@lugod.org                                 Linux Users' Group of Davis
http://www.lugod.org/                      "Twice a month, and then some!"

(e-mailing from the RoseLUG/LUGOD joint Installfest here at AOSS in Roseville)