Re: [vox] How about frame relay? (was: No DSL, no cable -- options?

Re: [vox] How about frame relay? (was: No DSL, no cable -- options?

FRAME is also burstable. What is the committed rate they are offering. You
can usually burst at 3 times the committef rate ( this will very and with
128K conection you will be on a t-1 line)
Rusty